Just across from the Bella Terra Mall & Costco and beside the Huntington Hotel and 24 Fitness
Featuring Non-Stop Dancing
With DJ Sherri
Non-Stop 70’s, 80’s, 90’s Music
Only $10 Admission
Singles Dance Party in Garden Grove & FREE PIZZA
Sat. July 27, 7p to 11:30p Garden Grove Elks
11551 Trask Av. Garden Grove. 92843
Featuring Non-Stop Dancing With DJ John & FREE PIZZA 8p to 9p
Let’s Be Honest, Most Guys are Lets Say; “Too Cool” to take a Studio Dance Lesson! But you Can Fix that at Home in 2 minutes!
We play 70’s, 80’s, 90’s Music & when you Come to Our Party, you will see 80% dancing FreeStyle! The other 20% had Great Moms and have added some extra steps.
Watch the video below 5 times, Practice ½ hour, & You are Ready to ask all the Ladies to Dance at this Saturdays Party. You Tube: How to Free Style Dance in 2 minutes! And you can add your own touches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvnlVPk8Y24
Then Swallow that Lump in your Throat; And ask anyone and Everyone to dance at our Party. All The Ladies come to Dance! They don’t care if you have been dancing 2 minutes or 20 years!
We get lots of emails as to who attends our Dances and why they are the biggest Singles Dances in Southern CA; so we are letting you take a free peek at one of our parties from July where over 300 joined in the fun at the Hilton OC Airport. Check it out by clicking on:
LemonDropClub.com, A club with no membership and no dues...just fun dining and dancing. Now Mid-Age professionals (40-60) have a place to dance in OC. 70's, 80's 90's Music, non-stop.
Maybe it is because our friends want a classy casual atmosphere to bring their friends and meet new ones, like the Radisson or Hilton in Newport Beach. Maybe its the dancing till midnight. Some are really hooked on the wine tastings and Vegas Nights to raise money for local charities.Or maybe it is just the Lemondrops!
But with an average of over 200 at our parties, join us for the next party to see the difference!! The attendees are a mix of single, married, dating or hoping to date in the near future. Check out the pics to see if your friends are already attending, if not, bring them with you to our next party. We've been around over 17 years, where have you been?
Got a Birthday? Celebrate it with us. We will supply the cake for everyone if you have a group of over 12 people.
Need a Great NYEve for your Office or Family? Join ours, Room for over 650 each year.